- Client means person(s) in whose name or on whose behalf the booking has been made.
- Pktg means Packtogo Holidays(India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Independent Contractors means hotelier/hotel owner, owner of any airlines or shipping company or railway ferryboat owner/operation, coach owner/ operation, or any other person or organization who has been selected to render services to the Client.
- Domestic tour / Tour arrangement means a tour operated by Pktg which is operated by Pktg within India and includes but not limited to brochure tours, special tours, packages, cruise, sight seeing etc.
- Tour Cost means cost of all the services availed by the client for his domestic tour.
- Brochure means catalogue / leaflet / email or any other document containing the details about the itinerary / activities on the domestic tour.
- Infant means a person below the age of 2 years and a child means a person above the age of two and below the age of Twelve years.
BROCHURE/EMAIL/DOCUMENT/ITI NERARY INFORMATION
- All information given in brochure/email or by any other document about the itinerary is based on the information available at the time of publication. Packtogo Holidays reserves the right to change any information contained in the brochure/email or by any other document before or after booking the domestic tour due reasons beyond Packtogo Holidays control.
- In case Packtogo becomes aware of any change in the brochure details due to reasons beyond Packtogo’s reasonable control before the departure for the domestic tour,Packtogo will take all reasonable steps to notify the client of the change before the departure for domestic tour. In the event of Packtogo becoming aware of the changes post the departure to the domestic tour, in such a situation Packtogo’s agent or tour guide will take reasonable steps to inform the client about the change at the contact details provided at the time of booking. Packtogo shall not be liable for any change made in the brochure due to reasons beyond its control.
- In the event of any change made in the itinerary by Packtogo in any fixed departure bookings, except for reasons beyond its reasonable control, Packtogo will bear the cost of such change.
- Some specific terms and conditions are mentioned against the respective domestic tour itinerary in the brochure/website. Those terms and conditions shall also form part of these booking terms and conditions.
MEALS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
- The menus are pre-set menus for meals on the domestic tour. The nature of meals is clearly indicated in the brochure. Packtogo would not entertain a request for a special meal nor guarantees a special diet to the client except to the extent mentioned in the brochure/email or by any other document.
- Packtogo reserves the right to change the menu if circumstances necessitate such a change. In the event the Client is not able to avail the meals in menu for any reason attributable to the Client, then no claim can be made for the meal so unutilized against Packtogo.
- Packtogo entertains the requests for special meals/room allocations only when the Client gives such requests in writing. Packtogo would take all necessary steps to ensure that these special requests are honored. However, in the event such special requests are not honored, Packtogo would not be liable for any claim in this regard by the client.
- Client shall be responsible to bear the additional charges of any special meal if purchased by the Client. In no event where the Client fails to avail the meal due to fault of Packtogo, Packtogo’s entire liability will exceed more than the proportionate amount the Client had paid to Packtogo for such meal while booking the domestic tour.
- Packtogo takes all reasonable steps at the time of selecting the hotels that form part of the domestic tour. The selection is based on strong internal assessment of the respective hotels and the hotels selected are usually the best in the respective categories.
- Packtogo selects hotels approved by FHRA and the star category is based on FHRA classification. No claim with regard to the star category of the hotel shall be entertained by Packtogo after booking.
- Packtogo would not be held liable or to make good any inconvenience or discomfort caused to the Client due to but not limited to the insufficient services provided at the hotel. Packtogo acts as an agent between the Client and the hotel and would under no circumstances be held responsible for inadequate services provided by the hotel.
- The client would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of the client (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be as determined by the concerned hotel. Packtogo would not in any way intervene in the same.
- No request for the change of hotel shall be entertained. If Client wishes to upgrade the hotel or change the hotel on his own, Client agrees to bear the charges incurred for the change in the hotel and cannot claim it from Packtogo.
- The domestic tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure and before a booking is confirmed the client would be required to pay such increase in the tour cost before the departure/booking confirmation.
B.Packtogo takes all reasonable steps at the time of finalizing the itinerary for the client to ensure that the itinerary is as per the convenience and comfort of the client. However, in the event of a change in the itinerary, Packtogo would inform the client accordingly before the departure of the client on the domestic tour. Information shall be provided at the contact details provided by the Client at the time of booking. Packtogo takes no responsibility for any claims arising out of non-receipt of information if such contact no. is not reachable or email provided is not accessible or does not belong to the Client.
- Further, in the event of a change, which is beyond the control of Packtogo, in the itinerary of the client post departure to domestic tour, Packtogo shall inform the client accordingly as and when such a change occurs. Packtogo shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss that a client might suffer consequent to such a change.
- Packtogo reserves the right to claim any additional expenses because of delays/changes in the itinerary, caused due to reasons beyond Packtogo s control.
- Packtogo reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary without incurring any liability.
- For the convenience of clients, Packtogo reserves the right to amend the itinerary. However, all the other services will remain the same.
- In the event the client misses out on any activity on the domestic tour due to delay on his/her part, Packtogo would not be held liable to refund the money paid for the same or in any other manner whatsoever.
- Packtogo does not promise any change in the itinerary at the request of client and same shall be subject to availability. For any change/alteration in the itinerary made at the request of client, client agrees to pay additional cost incurred due to such change.
VEHICLES / SITTING
- On the domestic tours, airconditioned/air-cool Vehicles are used for transfer purposes including local sight seeing. There are no seat numbers allocated and will be on first cum first serve basis.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT AC WILL NOT WORK IN HIGH HILLS AND NO CLAIMS TO THIS REGARD SHALL BE ENTERTAINED.
- In case the client is carrying any valuable personal effects, it is advisable not to leave them behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. Packtogo will not be held responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the client.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle during travel because of the actions of the client (willful/negligent), shall be payable by the client and Packtogo would in no manner whatsoever be liable for the same.
- The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In the event any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances.
- Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
- Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the brochure) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, Hotel Staff, Guides etc). This is however solely at the discretion of the client.
ACCOMMODATION FOR CHILD BELOW 12 YEAR OF AGE
- A child below 12 years of age who is booked on the domestic tour by paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel, while on the domestic tour under any circumstances.
- In case the client makes any changes in their accommodation while on the domestic tour, Packtogo shall not refund or pay compensation in any manner whatsoever. The client would also be liable to pay any additional sum that is required to be paid consequent to the previously mentioned changes made in the accommodation.
- In case where the travel agent, through whom the clients have booked the domestic tour, signs the booking form for and on behalf of the client, it shall be deemed and construed that the client has duly authorized the said travel agent to sign on their behalf. The signing of the booking form by the travel agent would be binding on the client.
- Packtogo takes no liability for any promises made to the client by the travel agent authorized by the client to make bookings. All products and services are provided as per Packtogo brochures/email or any other document provided to the client at the time of booking the tour.
FORFEITURE OF DEPOSITS
- Packtogo requires the client to pay nonrefundable interest free deposit at the time of booking for the tour along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the domestic tour booked by the client.
- In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check list or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, following cancellation charges or such charges as informed by Packtogo agent vide email would be levied. The cancellation charges, shared by the Packtogo agent will override the below charges. Except where the cancellation is due to death of one of the persons travelling on the tour,Packtogo shall refund the amount paid by the Client less the booking fee only in the case of Fixed Departure Bookings. The refund shall be subject to provision of adequate documents. When cancellation is made Charges Prior to 45 days or more Booking fees Between 44-31 days of departure 50% of tour cost Between 30-11 days of departure 75% of tour cost 10 days to date of departure 100% In case of no show 100%
- Client acknowledges that such charges are just and fair and are deducted towards expenses Packtogo incurs towards making bookings at the request of the Client and consequent cancellation or nontravel by the client.
INCLUSION IN TOUR PRICE
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar.
- Meals, Coach Tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
EXCLUSION IN TOUR PRICE
- Government service taxes.
- Porterage at hotels, airport and railway station, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming a part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Include” section cancellation of one tour to another A transfer from one tour to another prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation of the original tour and would attract the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking would have to be made at the prevalent rates.
- All payments for the tour should be made 30 days prior to the departure. Final documents and airlines tickets (if booked under the offer) will be issued only after the balance payment is made to Packtogo. PAN card copy will be required when payment amounting to Rs.25,000/- or above are made by cash.
- Refunds if any for amendments and / or cancellation will be paid directly to the client for booking made directly with Packtogo.
- For booking routed through our Preferred Sales Agent (PSA) or Travel agent of the client, the refunds will be routed through them.
- Refund will be processed within 30 working days from the date of cancellation. No interest charges shall be payable on the amount.
- Packtogo shall not liable where the delay in refund is due to reasons beyond Packtogo’s reasonable control.
- There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc).
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
- Packtogo is engaged in the business of travel and holiday organizer and does not control or operate any airline, neither do own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service mentioned in this Brochure.
- Packtogo shall not be responsible for any delay, improper services provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are the Packtogo’s independent contractors.
- Packtogo shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency in services provided by agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, and/or any act or actions of co-travelers, co-passengers which may result in injury, damage to the life/limb or property of the Client or interfere with enjoying or availing the services to be provided on the domestic tour.
CONDITIONS OF PASSAGE
- The aforesaid conditions are applicable to every Client of Packtogo who books an domestic tour.
- In the event of a client booking through Packtogo a Tour or Tour Arrangement of any other Tour Operators etc. the “Terms and Conditions” specified by such Tour Operator, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to above mentioned “Terms and Conditions” while determining the contractual relation between the Client, the Tour Operator and Packtogo.
- Tour manager/ escort accompanying the tour will be provided.
- Clients must abide by the instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Packtogo shall not be liable for any loss or delay caused to the Client due to non-abiding of the Tour Manager instructions by the Client.
- This service is only available for fixed departure bookings.
HEALTH AND INSURANCE
- It shall be the duty of the client to inform Packtogo in case the client has any medical history that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the domestic tour and wherein the interest of the group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected.
- Packtogo reserves the right to ask the client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, packtogo shall not be liable to provide any assistance or refund the money.
- The tour cost does not include the costs towards the insurance premium. Hence, it is advisable that the clients get insurance cover at their own costs.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of Packtogo at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied. C. If a client avails pre – tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under the offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre – tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pretour or main tour services.
- Packtogo reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and Packtogo shall be under no liability to any such person.
- The immunities provided under this contract shall be available to packtogo’s employees, directors, managers, including, Employees and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by Packtogo.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of Packtogo arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential, incidental loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- It is a condition of Booking that the client takes out a Holiday Insurance. – Client may procure travel insurance (optional) at their own cost. Packtogo will not provide any assistance in obtaining any travel insurance.
- The prices quoted in this brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of this brochure. Packtogo reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure. I. If no suit/action is brought against Packtogo within 15 days of the last day of the domestic tour, Packtogo shall be discharged from all liabilities under/or arising out of this Contract and the Client shall be deemed to have Relinquished/abandoned all his rights under or arising from this Contract.
- If the client books with a travel agent and such booking with that agent includes, but is not limited to Packtogo arrangements, the contract is with clients’ travel agent and packtogo is a supplier to clients’ travel agent.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by Packtogo, Packtogo shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
- In the event of Packtogo exercising its rights to amend or alter any Tour or holiday advertised in their Brochure/ itinerary after such Tour or Holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the Tour or holiday as amended or altered or to accept any alternative Tour or holiday, which Packtogo may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Client shall neither be entitled to nor Packtogo be liable to the client for any damage, additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund. In the event that Packtogo is unable to conduct a particular Tour, Packtogo shall at its own discretion, refund the amount of the cost of the said Tour to the Client (after deducting the actual expenses incurred by Packtogo on clients’ booking and on other overheads as applicable from case to case) without any interest on the same. The client will not be entitled to make any grievance thereafter in respect of the same.
- Packtogo shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of any independent Contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the airlines / coach / train.
- Overbooking of seats by the airline.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or change of route.
- If in the event that the Client is booked on a particular airline and the said flight is over booked/cancelled for whatever reason and the Client is not allowed/able to board the flight, the Client shall not hold packtogo responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against Packtogo for refund or compensation.
- Packtogo shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of Packtogo (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
- While enjoying the services provided by packtogo, if any client’s acts or omission results in damage or loss to packtogo’s vendor or service provider which includes but is not limited to (airlines, hotels, transports etc. and vendors’ staff), the client shall be liable and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Packtogo its directors, officers or such vendor from and against such claims.
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that they consent to participate in the excursion activities (boat rides, ferry rides, snorkeling etc. which is included in the tour) without any obligation from the Packtogo Holidays (India) Pvt. Ltd. Client confirms that he/she is medically fit to participate in all activities involved in excursion activities & fully accept my personal responsibility of my safety.
- Packtogo shall not be liable for any physical injury or loss of life caused to the Client due to such participation.
LAW & JURISDICTION:
- For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including Tours by Packtogo and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Delhi, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.